Measured Learning Outcomes -- Ability to:
- Identify the major political themes in Western Civilization from 1715 to the present.
- Identify the major social-economic themes in Western Civilization from 1715 to the present.
- Identify the major cultural themes in Western Civilization from the 1715 to the present.
- Analyze the main themes of Western Civilization.
- Recognize that past societies possess different cultural values than his/her own society.
- Use past knowledge to gain a deeper understanding of contemporary issues.
- Deliver a presentation prepared to address a specific issue or concept related to the course.
- Demonstrate college-level writing by incorporating material into clear and cohesive sentences and paragraphs.