Measured Learning Outcomes -- Ability to:
- Explain linear inequalities and absolute value equations and inequalities, and apply this knowledge to linear programming problems.
- Describe and manipulate expressions with rational exponents and radicals.
- Identify imaginary and complex numbers and be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide complex numbers.
- Solve quadratic equations by completing the square and using the quadratic formula.
- Differentiate functions and their transformations and how to graph them.
- Apply exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Demonstrate nonlinear systems and the conic sections.