Measured Learning Outcomes -- Ability to:
- Understand the nature and dynamics of global ecologies and regional ecosystems.
- Analyze the relationship between human activities and the natural environment.
- Explain ethical, social, and economic dimensions of environmental issues.
- Analyze major environmental challenges and choices that modern societies face.
- Explain the standard research methods used to evaluate environmentally sustainable solutions.
- Identify personal and technological strategies that positively affect environmental sustainability.
- Deliver a presentation prepared to address a specific issue or concept related to the course.
- Reflect upon one’s own environmental perspective and identify areas for growth.
- Demonstrate college-level writing skills by incorporating material and thought into clear sentences and cohesive paragraphs.