Measured Learning Outcomes -- Ability to:
- Identify definitional terminology relating to ethical and philosophical concepts and apply them.
- Classify different philosophical theories of ethics and compare and contrast their strengths and weaknesses.
- Recognize ethical dilemmas and evaluate them based on philosophical theories or religious viewpoints.
- Analyze relationships of contemporary ethical practices within the context of ethical theories and viewpoints.
- Develop your own ethical theories and beliefs to justify and critique your decisions and actions in everyday circumstances.
- Deliver a presentation prepared to address a topic from a specific moral/ethical perspective.
- Demonstrate college-level writing skills by incorporating material into clear sentences and cohesive paragraphs.