Measured Learning Outcomes -- Ability to:
- Summarize some of the major logical arguments given by philosophers.
- Relate philosophers to historical periods and explain contributions they made to the periods.
- Make differentiations among traditional theories of ethics.
- Use epistemological inquiry to make knowledge claims.
- Summarize traditional arguments for the existence of God.
- Identify some of the major differences between modern themes and ancient themes in philosophy.
- Respond to a philosophic topic, describe pertinent viewpoints and assess their applicability.
- Deliver a presentation prepared to address a specific philosophical issue.
- Demonstrate college-level writing skills by incorporating material from personal journal and Web sources into clear sentences and cohesive paragraphs.