Measured Learning Outcomes -- Ability to:
- Identify the historical and cultural roots of psychology.
- Recognize and explain the stages of human development.
- Define the major schools of psychological theory and their approaches to understanding behavior.
- Define the following concepts in relation to psychological perspectives: personality, language, thought, sensation, perceptions, memory, learning, intelligence, motivation, and emotion.
- Interpret examples of human behavior according to contemporary psychological theories.
- Describe the significant behaviors and issues that are dealt with in social psychology
- Deliver a presentation prepared to address a specific issue or concept related to the course.
- Demonstrate college-level writing skills by incorporating material into clear sentences and cohesive paragraphs.