Measured Learning Outcomes -- Ability to:
- Recognize and utilize the terminology common in sociology.
- Define and discuss the basic concepts and methods of sociological research.
- Describe various sociological theories and their applicability in contemporary culture.
- Recognize the diversity of cultures, values, behaviors and norms.
- Engage in discussion related to the value and function of social institutions.
- Deliver a presentation prepared to address a specific issue or concept related to the course.
- Demonstrate college-level writing skills by integrating material into clear sentences and cohesive paragraphs in written work.