Measured Learning Outcomes -- Ability to:
- Explain the nature and contributions of communication within organizations.
- Explain communication theories and practices used to create an effective and ethical organizational environment.
- Describe communication channels within organizations and the role of technology and media in today’s organizations.
- Use communication strategies in problem-solving, team and group management and inter-personal relationships within organizations.
- Use communication strategies to create sensitivity in listening, giving feedback and dealing with diversity within organizations.
- Use communication strategies to develop leadership within organizations.
- Evaluate factors in external culture that influence communication within organizations.
- Deliver a presentation prepared to address a specific workplace objective using critical thinking processes.