Measured Learning Outcomes -- Ability to:
- Explain the concepts of leading, following, empowering, and delegating.
- Account for why change is a continual process and discuss the role of leaders in change.
- Describe the various types of conflict and discuss the role of leaders In conflict management.
- Discuss the role of ethics and leadership.
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy and leadership development plan.
- Deliver a presentation prepared to address a specific workplace objective.
- Demonstrate college-level writing skills by integrating material from text and Web sources into clear sentences and cohesive paragraphs in written work.