Measured Learning Outcomes -- Ability to:
- Explain the primary functions of management required within an organization.
- Distinguish management roles from leadership roles.
- Identify purposes and processes for identifying organizational goals.
- Describe and formulate organizational goals.
- Apply theoretical approaches in dealing with conflict and ethical dilemmas.
- Identify ways cultural and global factors influence leadership.
- Deliver a presentation prepared to address a specific workplace objective using critical thinking processes.
- Describe and analyze one’s personal philosophy of management.
- Demonstrate college-level writing skills by integrating material from text and Web sources into clear sentences and cohesive paragraphs in written work.