Measured Learning Outcomes --Ability to:
- Explain what learning is.
- Identify and explain learning principles that can be applied in the workplace and in achieving personal, educational and life goals.
- Demonstrate ways you are using learning principles to set goals.
- Identify steps you are taking to improve day-to-day performance.
- Demonstrate time and life management skills.
- Deliver a presentation prepared to address a specific workplace objective.
- Demonstrate college-level writing skills by integrating material from text and Web sources into clear sentences and cohesive paragraphs in written work.