Measured Learning Outcomes --Ability to:
- Identify the defining historic characteristics of religious traditions in the world's livingreligions.
- Recognize significant symbols and concerns associated with religious beliefs and practices.
- Explain ways that belief systems influence personal identity and culture.
- Distinguish similarities and differences in the values upheld among various religious traditions.
- Engage skillfully in critical evaluation and dialog related to diverse religious thought.
- Deliver a presentation prepared to address a specific contemporary religious issue.
- Demonstrate college-level writing skills by incorporating material from personal journal and Web sources into clear sentences and cohesive paragraphs.